We represent a wide variety of musical talent, from new acts to multi-platinum bands, up-and-coming songwriters to some of the industry’s most sought-after composers and producers.
Our recording artist clients include acts in all genres of music including Pop/Rock, Country and Christian. We also provide counsel to numerous companies and executives operating in the entertainment industry, including record labels, publishing companies, management companies and production companies. Additionally, we provide counsel to professional athletes and professional sports organizations. Our entertainment group represents clients from throughout the United States and around the world.
Our areas of representation include:
- Recording Agreements
- Distribution Arrangements
- Music Publishing
- Management Agreements
- Merchandise & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Band Agreements
- Executive Compensation Agreements
- Promoter Contracts
- Concert Performance and Touring Arrangements
- Digital Distribution, Licensing & Content Monetization
- Artist Website & Fan Club Agreements
- Master & Publishing Catalog Acquisitions
- General Business Advice
- Estate Planning for Athletes, Writers, Performers
- Trademark Prosecution & Protection
- Copyright Protection & Rights Recapture
- Entertainment Mediation & Litigation
We strive to remain accessible and affordable advocates in a fast-paced environment. We appreciate the role technology plays in the modern entertainment industry and help our clients take advantage of the opportunities presented while avoiding the pitfalls. The Firm’s attorneys have been recognized for excellence in trade publications, including Billboard and Super Lawyers.